Present Progressive: 11.19.2006

Puzzled

I decided that I had reached the point in my life where I needed to puzzle. So for some reason I purchased a puzzle of flowers at Walgreens last week when I was waiting for my prescription to be filled.

"Delighful Dahlias"
1,000 pieces
18 15/16" X 26 3/4"

By no means does my failure in completing this puzzle define my puzzling skills. It simply is a reminder that I'm colorblind and shouldn't be selecting a puzzle of colorful flowers!

So Throw, you were right. I wanted to complete the puzzle to prove you wrong, but I was getting so frustrated. It took me two nights to just get the boarder complete. The above photo is the start of night two (taken with my camera phone cause I broke my camera.)

If anyone wants the puzzle...let me know. I'll mail it...

4 Comments:

At Sunday, 19 November, 2006, Blogger LetsGoThrow said...

I'll take it. I have the perfect puzzle table.

 
At Monday, 20 November, 2006, Blogger Steve-O said...

Email me your address, i'll put it in the mail

 
At Friday, 29 December, 2006, Blogger LetsGoThrow said...

sure is nice to see that you've been updating your blog regularly (and sending puzzles) ...

 
At Sunday, 18 March, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No comments since year-end. How pathetic! Enough with the puzzles and pictures of you in the snow. What are your thoughts on turning 30 next month? Have you attained any of the goals you set for this milestone in your life? Is northern Illinois the promised land? Inquiring minds want to know!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home