Present Progressive: 9.29.2006

The Science of Sleep

Taking a cue from what I think I understood Mr. Hill's post to mean, I headed out tonight to see The Science of Sleep. I was going to go and grab a fish fry and watch the Brewers game, but last second decided to go and see this film.


This young couple sat in front of me. I think they were on one of their first dates. Probably they were freshmen at UWM and thought it would be cool to go the Oriental Theatre to see a film. They both sent at least one text message during the movie, i could see the glowing blue lights from their phone. When the film ended they stood up, awkwardly holding hands, and both said to each other: "It was OK. Kinda weird"

Which, of course, made me like it even more!

I also scoped the Friday Night crowd at Whole Foods. I didn't know if I was the only one who thought about hanging out there on a Friday night, and I wasn't. I purchased an avocado torta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home